Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown
(ESRB - Standard)
- Ubisoft Entertainment
- Ubisoft Montpellier
Entire campaign playable offline. Ubisoft account not required to play as long as you are offline. Free roam available after beating the main story.
Game runs at 4K 60FPS on PS4 Pro. Minor drops and stutters happen on occasion, and some story cutscenes are capped at 30FPS.
- Music is sometimes much louder than voice acting, making it hard to hear. Lowering the music volume to around 7 can mitigate this issue.
- Experienced a few minor occasions where the camera during a few minor cutscenes weren’t properly lined up.
- Encountered one time where the music cut off before it was supposed to
- The minor NPC Kalux uses text to speech for their voice lines. This was also present in the day one update but will be fixed in a post launch update.
- Experienced one instance where when entering the doors to the area near the final boss, the player got stuck in the floor, requiring a game restart. This issue did not happen again after the restart.
Overall mostly solid disc build